Monday, June 30, 2014

Thank you Mint!

Hi everyone!
Today I just wanted to say thank you to Mint from mint4agdolls.blogspot.com for being my first follower and commenting on my blog! It really means a lot to me and I love knowing that people read, comment, and follow my blog! I am also very happy to have my first follower because this blog is new and hasn't had a lot of time for people to know about it! So thank you so much to Mint and everyone else who reads and comments on my blog!
Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, congrats on your first follower!!! It must be super exciting! You have a wonderful blog, you deserve so much more! Haha, my blog is rather new, too, so not many people know about it either ;) but I'm sure your blog will become huge! =D Congrats again!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is awesome and I made sure to follow! Your photos are so beautiful and I am looking forward to more posts! :)
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
    2. You're so very welcome! Thank you so much! It means a ton and I have about four other posts planned for this week =) thanks again!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the shoutout!!! I love your blog and thank you so much for following me back! ;D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog, too!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete