Monday, June 30, 2014

Fun with Doll Photo shoot!

Hi! Today I will show you some pictures I took with backgrounds from the American Girl book
Doll Photoshoot!
Sally is shopping in Paris!

Marie-Grace and Cecile are in Paris!

Kara is visiting the beach!

Isabelle in Paris.

Kanani is in Hawaii!

I hope you enjoyed the photos. Sorry the quality of them is really bad. I don't know what happened, but usually the photos are better. The set also came with an Australia background. I took a picture of Saige riding Picasso with it, but you couldn't see Saige's face, so I had to delete it.
What is your favorite place to visit? Please comment down below.
Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl 

5 comments:

  1. Those photos are so cute! I love the Doll Photo Shoot kit, I got it when it a few weeks back. I like visiting beaches that aren't "commercial", so they aren't as crowded and they're more laid back. All of your dolls are super pretty!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love to go to beaches when they are empty. xD

      ~ Mint

      Delete
    2. XD great minds think alike! =D empty beaches are the best ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I love going to empty beaches, too. :)
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  2. It makes seaside photoshoots a lot easier XD and you're welcome!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete