Saturday, June 7, 2014

McKenna and Isabelle in the Gym

McKenna and Isabelle needed to go to the gym to practice.
"Hi McKenna!" says Isabelle.
"Hi Isabelle, do you want to do warm-ups together?" 
"Sure!" Isabelle replied.

"Let's start with some push- ups," said McKenna.

"Now it's time for some sit-ups," said Isabelle.

"Can you do a split?" asked McKenna.
"Yes I can!" answered Isabelle.

"Now it's time for me to do some exercises with my Pilates straps!"  

"I have to work on my beam routine."

"Now for the bar!"

"This is fun!"

"Time for some more bar exercises," says Isabelle.


"Nice work Isabelle"
"You too McKenna. High five!"


"Bye! See you next time!"

I hope you enjoyed our practice! What is your favorite sport? Please comment down below.
Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl


1 comment:

  1. Here is what the dolls have to say-
    Elizabeth: My favorite sport is tennis. ;)
    Kanani: My favorite sports are swimming and dancing!
    Caroline: My favorite sports are horse-riding and sailing. :)
    Lydia: My favorite sport is gymnastics!!
    Mick: My favorite sports are soccer, football, and baseball. B)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete