Monday, June 30, 2014

Review of Sleeping Bag!

Hello! I will be doing a review of the American Girl sleeping bag that just retired. I got it when it was on sale.
Sally is walking to her tent with her sleeping bag.

Here is what the outside looks like.

You can fold the bag back out so it forms a sleeping bag. Sally is laying on it.

This is a close up of the print in the inside of the sleeping bag. It's super pretty!

It zips up around your doll.

Here is the outside.

The pillow matches the inside pattern.

Sally thinks her new sleeping bag is extremely comfy!
What is your favorite American Girl sleeping bag? I have 3 of them now because my dolls LOVE to camp and have sleepovers. I really like the new one! Please comment down below.
Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl



5 comments:

  1. Yet another amazing review!!! I really do love your reviews =) I don't have a sleeping bag from AG, but I sewed one for them a few months ago. I regret not buying that sleeping bag when it was on sale, but the new one is really neat, I agree! Thanks again for this review! They really are helpful.

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The old one still is on sale! I don't think the new one forms a bag like this one, though.
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
    2. Oh, really? Thanks for letting me know! Hmm, oh well...I guess that makes it all the more important to go grab the one still on sale!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. I really like this sleeping bag because it is grey which I want for my boy doll. I just checked American Girl and I seems to still be available in the sale section. Yay! Great review. It made me want it more! ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get it for him!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl :)

      Delete