Sunday, June 22, 2014

Lanie and Kara's Day at American Girl

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been extremely busy lately. Today I thought I would tell you about my trip to American Girl with Lanie and Kara. 
First we rode in the car.

Lanie and Kara posed with Isabelle.

I took a few pictures of the displays.
Here's Isabelle's performance set.

Her starter collection

And her amazing studio!

Lanie's hair was pretty dry and frizzy, so she went to the salon.

Here she is getting her hair done!

Some hair tips I learned at the salon are: you should always spray your doll's hair with water before brushing and you should always twist curly doll hair to the left because that is how the dolls are made.

Here Lanie is after getting her hair done. It looks beautiful!

They sat and read some books for a while.

Then we got what we wanted and checked out. That's one BIG bag!
Stay tuned for reviews of the items we got! I will post them soon.

Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl

3 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love going to the American Girl store. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love going to the American Girl store to and this time was a lot of fun because I saved up my money and bought a lot! I will be going many more times this summer!
      AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun! I went in really early June to the NY store with my little cousin. I had saved up my money and bought quite a lot, including a new doll. I wish I could go more often, but for me, the closest one is two hours away =( oh well, I go usually once a year. Lanie's hair looks beautiful!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete