Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lanie and Kara Make Summer Plans!

After school, Lanie came home and got on her computer.
"Oh, wow I see that American Girl has some cute new stuff!"

"This outfit is adorable! Perfect for summer."

"I love this one, too! And also the beautiful cabana! I want these soooo much."

Kara came into the room and said, "Hi Lanie. What are you doing on the computer?"
"I'm looking at the American Girl summer stuff," Lanie replied.

They both looked at the computer together. 
"Wow! I love it too," said Kara.

"We should go to the store sometime," said Lanie.
"Yes we should," said Kara. "But when?"

"How about the day after school get out? That's this Thursday," said Lanie.
"Perfect!" said Kara.

The two girls are very excited for their trip to American Girl! (They will tell you about their visit.) They want lots of summer items! What do you want from American Girl? Please comment down below.

Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl

5 comments:

  1. Hmm..I really like the sunny isle outfit (the first one above). I also like the beech chair set. The little accessories that it comes with are so cute! :D

    ~Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Everything is so cute! I will be posting reviews of the items I got soon! :)
    AwesomeAmericanGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I will look out for those posts. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog! I just found it from Doll Diaries. I don't really want anything from AG right now because I recently got a package.

    - Hannah (agdtime.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw your blog and it is really cool. I liked the new AG stuff you got!
      AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete