Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kanani's Hair Makeover (Updated!)


Kanani had been wearing this braid for a while, so I decided to take it out.

When I did, her hair was pretty straight. I wanted it to be curly, so I started to give her a hair makeover.
If you have a doll whose curly hair has straightened out, you can follow along and do this to her. It's super easy, too!
The supplies you will need are a doll hairbrush, thin rollers, and a spray bottle like the ones shown.
WARNING: Do not use heated rollers on doll hair or get water in your doll's eyes. It will ruin the doll.

Spray her hair with a bit of water so it is damp.

Then, brush the hair to get out any tangles.

Take a roller and start to roll a piece of thethe hair up!

Clasp the roller when you get to the top. (or wherever you want to stop at)

Repeat until all of the hair is in rollers.


Kanani is going to relax in her lounge chair for now.
She looks pretty silly. :)

She is going to write in her diary.

The next day....

I took out one of Kanani's rollers to see what the hair looked like. It is not yet curly enough at the top, so I will leave them in for a while longer.

The next day...
I took Kanani's hair out! It looks beautiful! I was so happy with my results.

Here it is from the back.
I love it! <3

If you tried this on your doll, I would love to see. Leave a comment down below or send me an email at awesomeamericangirl02@gmail.com

Bye! :)
AwesomeAmericanGirl


5 comments:

  1. Hi AwesomeAmericanGirl!

    Thanks for leaving a comment, I love your blog!! Kanani's hair turned out so well, she is beautiful! Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    Have a great day!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! More posts will be coming soon! I look forward to working on this blog more! :)
    AwesomeAmericanGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great results! I have Kanani too and I put her hair in curlers if it ever stops wanting to be finger-curled. I am new to blogging and if you get a chance I would appreciate it if you checked out my blog. I can't wait to see more posts! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I did look at your blog and I love it! Your pictures are so good. More posts will be coming soon!
    AwesomeAmericanGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!! I am new to all of this and I really appreciate it! :)

    ~Mint

    ReplyDelete