Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Review of Julie's Birthday Goodies

Hi! I got Julie's Birthday Goodies so I will do a review for you!
Everything fits inside the basket nicely.

The set comes with a patterned tablecloth and two napkins. (only one is pictured.)

It comes with two plates with a floral design.

There are two grates to put over the grill.

The grill is very realistic looking.

There are two shrimp skewers that are realistic. They look yummy!


It comes with two root beer floats.

Julie loves them!

Julie loves her new picnic set!

I recommend this set 100%
Everything in it is so realistic and the quality is amazing.
What do you think of this set? Please comment down below.
Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl 

5 comments:

  1. Great review! I just found your blog, I love it! I'll be back soon :)

    Hannah (agdtime.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like my blog.
      AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  2. This is a fantastic review! I don't think I ever realized just how cute this set was =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The set is even more adorable in real life! :)
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete