Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mini Isabelle Photostory and Review


Isabelle was relaxing in her room, reading a magazine.

Then McKenna came in.
"Hi McKenna! How was your day of shopping?" Isabelle asked.
"It was great! And I have something for you!" McKenna replied.

McKenna sat on the bed next to Isabelle and gave her the present.

Isabelle smiled. "It's an American Girl doll! And she looks just like me! 
Thank you so so much!" Isabelle said excitedly.

Isabelle took out her book. "It looks so good! I can't wait to read it."

Then she carefully lifted the doll out of the box.

"I love her so much! She will be so much fun to play with!"
~
Review

Mini Isabelle is so cute! I got her at Barnes and Noble. She is not available from AG.

She comes with a book that is the perfect size for the 18 inch dolls to read. 
It is the actual story and it goes up to chapter 4. 

Her outfit is exactly like the 18" Isabelle.

Her shoes are also very similar.

Her face and hair are very cute.

She has pink hair, too!

I recommend mini Isabelle a lot! She is the perfect size for 18" dolls to play with.
Do you have any mini dolls? Please comment down below.
Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl 

5 comments:

  1. Great review! I have mini Julie and mini Kit.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have mini Kit, too! ;)
      AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  2. Cute photo-story and amazing review! I have mini Caroline, Marie-Grace, and Cècile. Mini dolls are just too cute! Mini Isabelle is adorable! =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The mini's you have are adorable!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! All of your reviews are super thorough and really helpful! And thank you =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete