Monday, June 23, 2014

My American Girl Dollhouse!

Hi everyone! My project for the summer is going to be an American Girl dollhouse! I just got it and I'm super excited to show you. I got the idea from Pinterest.
The house is made out of a garage shelf. I got it at Lowes. If you want to build a dollhouse, you will need deep shelves to be able to fit the furniture. The floors are pieces of wood from Lowes. The people had Lowes cut them down to match the dimensions of each level. In the middle are some removable dividers. They are also from Lowes.

(Sorry the picture quality is bad.) Here it is when I added furniture. It is still in progress and this is definitely not a finished product, but it is still very cute. On the bottom you can see a kitchen. In the middle there is a bedroom, and on the top is a gym. 


Here are the top two levels with different dolls in them.
I hope you liked my dollhouse. A full tour of it will be coming up.

What do you want to see in the tour? Do you plan on making or already own a dollhouse? Please comment down below. If you have any questions about the dollhouse, feel free to ask by leaving a comment. 
Bye!
AwesomeAmericanGirl

7 comments:

  1. I would like to see close-ups on each of the rooms in the tour. I made a dollhouse last year using an Ikea storage unit. It is nice, but it is a lot smaller. I love how big your dollhouse is, and I can't wait to see it when it is done! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will do close-up of the rooms in the tour. Thanks for visiting my blog.
      AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  2. I love your dollhouse! Currently my dolls occupy a corner of my bedroom, but a house inside my closet is one of my summer goals! I'd love to see how you decorated it in detail =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will show how I decorated it in detail. Thanks for the suggestion!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
    2. =D you're welcome, and thanks! I'll be looking forward to that!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Awesome dollhouse! I currently don't have one :( lolz
    ~Alli

    ReplyDelete