Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Victory Award Nomination!


Hi everyone! I was nominated for the Victory award by Shelby-Grace from Oh My Dollies and Maddie from Dolls on my Mind. Thanks so much for the nominations! :) Here are the questions:


What is your favorite doll from AG?
  I would have to say Saige is my fave. Don't tell the other dolls! ;)


What is your favorite book?

There are so many I just can't choose!


How many dolls (AG or not) do you have?

I have 11 AG dolls.


Do you have any Girl Of The Year dolls?

Yes! I have Lanie, Kanani, McKenna, Saige, and Isabelle.


Historical or Girl Of The Year?

Maybe GOTY because I can relate to them more, but I love them both so much!


Do have any MyAGs?

Yes, I have #35 and #55.


Thanks so much Shelby-Grace!

I was also nominated by Maddie from Dolls on my Mind. Here are her questions:

1.) How long have you been blogging?
June second, 2014

2.) Who/what inspired you to start your blog?
Looking at other girls' doll blogs and YouTube channels.

3.) How do you feel about BeForever?
I am not excited about it. I liked the Historicals the way they were. :(

4.) Have you ever customized a doll?
No, and I don't think I ever will.

5.) How many AG stores have you been to?
A few. ;)
6.) If you could choose another Historical Character to bring out of the Archives with Samantha, who would you choose?
Does Cecile count? She is sold out and I would like to see more items added to her collection.

Thank you so much for nominating me!


~AwesomeAmericanGirl


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I was really excited to get it. ;)
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  2. Thank you for answering the questions and congrats on two nominations!!! I totally agree with you on bringing back Cècile, she's super pretty! You're very lucky to have her and Marie-Grace ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I am really lucky to have them. ;)
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  3. Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it :) Congratulations on getting 2 nominations :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I loved answering your questions!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete