Monday, July 14, 2014

Outfits of the Month

Hi everyone! I am sorry I haven't posted lately. 
I have a new series that I am going to start posting called outfits of the month. It will be a post with pictures of a few outfits that relate to that month and they will either be outfits from AG or mix-and-match outfits. For all of these monthly posts, I would like you to comment whose outfit is your favorite. Now let's get started with July's outfits! :)
Our models are Julie and Caroline. They are sitting by the cabana. All the accessories they have are from Kanani, the cabana, and beach chair.

First we have Caroline wearing the Sunny Isle outfit without the hair clip. This outfit is adorable and perfect for the beach!



Julie is wearing an outfit that I created.
The shirt is a creativi-tee from the AG store.
The shorts are from her patchwork outfit. This outfit is perfect for relaxing in the summer.

The shoes are from a retired swim set from AG.

And here are some of the accessories. Some food, shells, and a ukulele!

As a bonus, I will show you some pictures I took of Marie-Grace and her new dog, Argos. (Sorry the quality is terrible, the lighting was bad.)

They look so sweet!

So, I hope you enjoyed the outfits Julie and Caroline were wearing in this post. Please comment down below whose outfit was your favorite!
~AwesomeAmericanGirl

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Great for warm July weather!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell I'm going to love this new series! The outfits are very cute, and Argos is adorable =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very excited to have this new series!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, by the way I just followed! I would've earlier if I knew how ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! Getting followers means a lot to me. ;)
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl :)

      Delete
    4. No problem ♥ I'm so glad to have made you happy =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. I vote for Caroline! :)

    ReplyDelete