Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Review of Sunny Isle Outfit

I will do a review of the sunny isle outfit today!
Lanie will be the model. She looks so good in this outfit!

Here is a close-up of the ruffles on the top.

The print on the shorts is of palm trees and it is so cute and colorful.

The beads on the shoes add a nice touch.

The flower hairpin is cute and a lot like Kanani's.

Lanie and I love this outfit. It's perfect for summer!
What do you think of this outfit? Please comment down below.
Bye!
~AwesomeAmericanGirl

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! This is so adorable!!! Lanie looks amazing =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I officially think I am the only person who doesn't have this outfit! xD I really need to save up some money. Thanks for all the awesome sauce reviews! They really help me make up my mind on what I want to buy!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, it's adorable. You're welcome! I love doing reviews and I still have a few more to post. (Of some brand new AG items!!!)

      Delete