Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review of the Karate Outfit

When I went to the AG store, one of the things I got was the karate outfit. As soon as I saw this outfit, I knew I had to have it because I do karate and am a black belt in real life, so I wanted my dolls to have a karate set to practice with.
Here is the full outfit.

The top is very realistic. It is just like what I actually wear in karate.

The back of the uniform is adorable!

The pant are also very realistic and good quality.

The hairtie.

The kicking shield is cute and made out of the actual kicking shield material.

Kara loves karate!

She's doing some push-ups. :)

What do you think of this outfit?
~AwesomeAmericanGirl


2 comments:

  1. I like that outfit more now! I agree that it is very realistic. A friend of mine does karate an her outfit looks just like that!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic review as always! That outfit is so realistic and detailed!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete