Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review of the Sparkly Camp Outfit

Hi! I got the sparkly camp outfit recently so I will do a review for you. I did not like this outfit when I first saw it online. But when I saw it in the store, it was adorable and I knew I had to have it. I also love how the top and shoes can be used in the winter, too. There are so many mix and match options in this outfit.
Here McKenna is wearing the full outfit.

The fabric of the sweater has sparkles knitted in and sequins at the top.
I like the coral strap detail on the shoulder.

The belt is super cute and has a gold buckle.
It reminds me of the one from Isabelle's Metallic dress.

The design on the shorts is cute.

The boots are adorable!



I love this outfit, even though it is not the most realistic outfit for camping, it is still very cute.
What do you think of this outfit? Please comment down below.
~AwesomeAmericanGirl

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this is actually a really cute outfit! I agree, it's not very practical looking considering it's a camping outfit, but it's adorable all the same =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! Even though you cannot. go. camping in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, it is definitely not a camping outfit. :) Thanks for commenting.
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, but I wouldn't call it a Camping outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I would never go camping in it, but it's adorable!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete