Monday, July 7, 2014

Daisy Chain Award

Hi everyone!
I was nominated for the Daisy Chain award by Maddie from Dolls on my Mind. This award was created by Shelby-Grace from Oh my Dollie.



I was so excited to get this award and now I will be answering some questions.


1.) What's your favorite doll face mold? Ex; classic, Josefina, Jess, etc...
My favorite would have to be either the classic or Josefina.

2.) Do you prefer MyAGs or GOTY?
I prefer GOTY most of the time because I like the books and I also like seeing the collections that AG brings out for them and the special features that they have, like Isabelle's highlights.

3.) What's your favorite store/website to buy doll clothes?
Definitely American Girl! :) 

4.) What inspired you to create your own doll blog?
I was inspired by photography, photo-stories, and crafts from other doll blogs. I had the idea to create my own for a while, but never did, and I am so glad I finally created one! 

5.) If you could have any doll (retired or not), who would you choose?
I would choose Chrissa because we have a lot in common and I love her collection.

6.) Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?
I would have to say both! I love making things for my dolls and reading about other dolls' adventures.

7.) What's your favorite hairstyle to do on your dolls?
There are so many! Most of the time I like to do simple hairstyles, such as all down, ponytails, or braids. I always love adding cute hair accessories, too!

8.) What is your favorite doll brand?
American Girl. I do not have much experience with others, and a few of them scare me a bit. ;) I will be sticking with American Girl.


I was also tagged by Pretty Lilly. Now I will answer her questions.

1. Would you rather wear skirts or shorts?
Shorts. :)

2. Froyo or ice cream?
I love froyo!

3. What's your favorite season and why?
Summer because there is no school so I have more time for my dolls.

4. What doll would you like to buy?
Even though she is retired. I want Chrissa. I would also want the 1950's historical with the leaked photos if she is real and maybe the GOTY 2015.

5. Do you like salty treats or sweet treats better?
Definitely sweet treats!
 
6. What's your favorite AG book?
I love the Kanani books.

7. What item do you like best of the new AG collection and why?
I like the Karate outfit best out of the new AG release because I do Karate and have been waiting a long time for AG to have a karate outfit and now they finally have one!

8. What is your favorite doll outfit?
This is a hard one! I love Saige's sweater outfit, the easy breezy outfit, and the Sunny Isle outfit.

Thank you Pretty Lilly an American Girl


I nominate:
The Abbot Doll Family
Dolls On My Mind
AGD Time
Pretty Lilly An American Girl
Dolly Dorm Diaries

And anyone else who hasn't been nominated!

My questions are:

1. What doll do you want the most? (Retired or not)
2. What is your favorite doll hair color?
3. Who is your favorite doll?
4. Do you prefer GOTY, MAG, or Historical?
5. What do you think of BeForever?
6. What inspired you to create a doll blog?
7. What is your favorite place to take doll pictures?



Thank you so much to Maddie and Pretty Lilly for the nominations!
Bye!
~AwesomeAmericanGirl

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for answering my questions! I had a wonderful time reading the answers ♥

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting nominated! I enjoyed reading your answers. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just realized (three days later) that you nominated me! I'll answer them now...sorry I'm so oblivious!
    1.) Mia GOTY 2008
    2.) Auburn
    3.) Lanie ♥
    4.) It's a tie between MAG and GOTY.
    5.) I'm not thrilled with the no BFF dolls idea, but I'm excited for Samantha to return...but I'm a bit less excited knowing Nellie won't return with her.
    6.) Well, my friend made a blog and said it was fun, so I decided to go make one since I had a blog once before, but deleted it, and wasn't allowed to make a YouTube account at the time. I'm glad I did, blogging is really fun =)
    7.) My front yard by default; there's no where else interesting by my house, I live in a newly built suburban neighborhood with no photo shoot worthy areas...so that explains my rather flowery background in my shoots ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete