Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Photoshoots with Saige and Cecile

Today I took Cecile and Saige out for photoshoots. I did them separate, so that's why there are no pictures of the two of them together. Also, I apologize for the horrible quality of these photos. They were fine until I uploaded them. I don't know what happened.... Well, here they are. :)  














Saige's head got clipped of when it uploaded. ;)
Please comment down below what your favorite pic is, even though they are all terrible. I will try to get whatever problem I am having fixed. :) My favorite is the fourth one that is of Saige.
Bye!
~AwesomeAmericanGirl

7 comments:

  1. What? These aren't horrible quality! Cècile and Saige both look beautiful =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot to say my favorite! Okay, so my favorite is...the fifth to last one =) ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I like that one, too. ;)
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
  2. I agree, the picture quality isn't horrible at all, I ♥ them :D My favorite picture is the 2nd one, I love the neat perspective :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I figured out the problem and so now my pics will be better from now on. Yay! ;)
    ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

    ReplyDelete