Sunday, July 27, 2014

Announcements!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I will try to post more often, but I have been really busy. In this post I will just be updating you on what's going on. Also, I have some great news coming up at the end of this post! :)

First, thank you so much for 4 followers! This blog is still fairly new and I am so thankful to have so many followers. Thank you to:

Mint4AGDolls
Maddie
Shelby-Grace
Liberty Rain

Second, I recently went to the American Girl store and got a lot of stuff, so stay tuned for reviews! I got 4 things, including 1 BIG item.

Also, I am working on a tour of my doll house and I can't wait to finish so I can show you guys!

Now for my great news..... I'm getting a new doll!!!!!!!!!!! When she comes I will do a photostory and review post about her so look out for that. I'm not going to tell you who she is yet so it will be a surprise, but you might be able to guess. (I've talked about her before.)  I am so excited to get her!

Who do you think I got? Please comment your answer down below!

~AwesomeAmericanGirl

6 comments:

  1. Yay congrats on four followers!!! You totally deserve all of them and more =) ooh, I'm excited to see your doll house! Awesome!!! New dolls are super exciting ^.^ hmm...I think you got...well, if you bought one off eBay or something, I think you got Chrissa, if you bought her directly from AG I have no clue XD

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that means a lot to me! :) Thanks for guessing which one I got, you were pretty close and I will say who got it right in my "Welcome Home" post!
      ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

      Delete
    2. No problem! Yay, can't wait to see who you got =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your new dolly! I know I'm a little late to guessing, but I agree with Maddie, I think she might be Chrissa :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the followers! :) Oooh, I can't wait to see what you got!! Hmm...new doll....I have no idea. xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded YOU for the L.G Award! I love your blog! :)

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete